Manitou Mastodon Pro Standard FatBike Fork
The Mastodon is the real-world trail suspension for fatbikes with newly designed internals that will excel during cold weather riding conditions. This fatbike fork delivers all-temperature performance, working equally well in winter or summer, soaking up chatter and big hits.
Standard Ride Height versions fit up to 26×4” / 27.5×3.8” tires on the snow, or taking on shimmering hot sand like a pro. All-temperature performance born of frigid winter ride-testing. 34mm trail chassis built stiffer and steers more precisely than any other fatbike suspension fork on the market.
- Standard platform accommodates 26" tires up 4" wide and 27.5" tires up to 3.8" wide, and is optimized for frames that are designed around shorter ride heights
- Internal Adjustable Travel - Standard version is adjustable in 10mm increments
- Flawless all-weather performance down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit (-15 deg C)
- Externally adjustable MC2 incremental platform compression damping
- MC2 Compression Damping
- TPC Rebound Damping
- 34mm butted aluminum stanchions provide stiffness and stability
- E-MTB Certified
- 100mm adjusts down to 80mm
- 120mm adjusts up to 140mm
- Wheel Size: 26/27.5"
- Travel: Choose from 100mm or 120mm
- Steerer: 1.5" Tapered
- Ride Height: 511-561mm
- Spring: Dorado Air w/ IVA
- Axle: 15mm x 150mm Hexlock SL
- Compression Damping: MC2
- Rebound Damping: Half Cartridge Adjustable TPC
- Adjustments: Air, Air Volume, Rebound, LS and HS compression
Crown: Forged Aluminum, Deep Bore Hollow
- Leg Diameter: 34mm
- Leg Material: 7000 - Series Butted Aluminum
- Brake Post Mount: 180mm (203mm Max)
Max Tire Size: 26x4" / 27.5x3.8"
- E-Pac: Yes
- Weight: 2152g