Kali Maya 3.0 Enduro Helmet
The Maya 3.0 is an upgraded version of Kali's best-selling Maya helmet. Including new features such as a Dial Retention Fit System, added venting, and a newly designed visor.
The Maya 3.0 steps up and, in our opinion, improves on an already great helmet. The Maya has been a Kali Krew favorite and one of our best sellers since its inception. The only real complaint was from our friends in hotter climates, as the previous iteration could get a little warm on those hot Arizona Summer days. So we added an additional vent, which does a remarkable job of increasing airflow. While we were at it we updated the helmet with a dial retention system, including vertical adjust, and improved unibody construction for added strength.
IS THIS HELMET FOR YOU?
Equipped with Kali's LDL, their proprietary Low Density Layer, the Maya 3.0 provides protection from low-g linear and rotational impact forces. Combined with the high-g impact protection of Composite Fusion Plus, the Maya 3.0 is an enduro helmet designed to protect you from a wider range of impacts. Helmet is shipped with plush Anti-Microbial Pads, a flexible Moto-Style Visor, the newly added dial retention system, and a Locking Buckle. It is protection made better.
Certification: CPSC, EN 1078
- LDL (Low Density Layer) Technology is used throughout the interior of the helmet to reduce rotational impact forces up to 25%, and reduce low-g linear forces up to 30%
- Composite Fusion Plus Technology incorporates layers of multi-density cone shaped EPS foam to absorb different levels of impact and direct energy sideways and away from the brain
- Removable/washable liner
- Anti-microbial pads
- Flex Moto style alloy visor screws and colored bezels
- Bug liner
- Locking buckle and sliders
- New Micro-Dial Retention Fit System
- Unibody construction
- 13 vents
- Gender/Age: Unisex/Adult
- Helmet Style: Mountain
- Rotational Protection: Yes
Visor Included: Yes
- Weight: 360g