Kali Invader 2.0 Full Face Helmet
The ultimate trail helmet to keep your head safe and your teeth in place, now with all new features.
The Kali Protectives Invader 2.0 Full-Face Helmet retains its high level of breathability and safety, and now features upgrades such as a dial retention system for a more precise fit. The Invader 2.0 is built with Contego3 foam for big impact protection and and LDL layer, to help control those linear and rotational impacts.
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR
If you occasionally find yourself in over your head, no pun intended, on your regular trail rides, the Invader is here to give you the extra bit of confidence and security you're looking for.
- LDL (Low Density Layer) - Specially designed gel padding placed throughout the interior, reduces rotation impact forces up to 25% and low-g linear forces up to 30%
- Composite Fusion - In-molding Technology merges the shell and foam liner for better impact energy management and increased dynamic range
- Nano Fusion - In-molded multi-density EPS with acrylic self-healing foam and carbon nanotubes which dissipates impact energy more efficiently than traditional EPS, in smaller volumes
- 35 Vents for superior ventilation
- New Dial retention fit system
- Moto-style visor with FidLock buckle
- Anti-microbial pads with a removable and washable liner
- 3 pad sets included to fine tune the fit
- Cordura Helmet Bag included
- Meets CPSC, EN 1078 helmet standards
- Gender: Unisex/Adult
- Helmet Style: Full Face
- Rotational Protection: Yes
- Visor Included: Yes
- Weight: 642g
- X-Small/Medium: 52-58 cm
- Large/2X-Large: 59-64 cm
* To find the right size bike helmet, start by measuring your head circumference. To find your head circumference, wrap a flexible tape measure around the largest portion of your head (half-inch above the eyebrows for most), and take the measurement at the forehead. Or, wrap a string around the largest portion of your head, then measure the length of string with a yardstick. *