iXS Flow ZIP Knee Pad, Grey
Super thin, light, and comfortable, the Flow ZIP Knee Pads feature an elastic FlexZip stretchable and flexible zipper closure system allowing garments to move with the body without bunching and easy on/off. Developed with mountain bike legend Hans Rey, designed to be super compact to fit in any backpack.
The integrated X Matter padding concept provides high impact absorption and protection. With the Flow ZIP features several enhancements such as exchangeable padding, and structurally improved AeroMesh offering a higher level of comfort and structural strength.
- X-matter high impact absorption pads feature flexible Viscoelastic polymer that absorbs forces upon impact without hindering range of motion
- Features a side elastic zipper to simplify the on/off process
- Light, moisture wicking, breathable, and anti-bacterial AeroMesh offers added structural strength and a high level of comfort
- Slow rebound open cell foam cover
- Openings for easy pad removal
- LoopLock closures for maximum security and adjustability
- Silicone grippers for slip-free performance
- EN1621-1:2012 certified
Aeromesh: Lightweight and anti-bacterial treated 3D performance mesh, optimized for breath-ability and moisture wicking.
X-Matter: Flexible Viscoelastic polymer absorbs forces upon impact without hindering range of motion. The open cell compound is engineered to withstand multiple impacts in the same region while retaining its shock absorbing properties.
- Color: Gray/Black
- Defined Color: Gray
- Gender/Age: Adult
- Pad Type: Reactive Polymer
- Protection Area: Knee