Ideal for the rider using 20mm thru-axle suspension fork that wants to go rigid, without buying a new front wheel.
- Exclusive 20mm axle with 14mm nutted ends for running a thru-axle hub with pegs
- Lightweight and strong butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight blades with shallow radius leg bends
- Internally and externally butted steerer reduces weight, minimizes stress risers
- 6mm thick CNC machined dropouts, axle slots aligned toward vector of impact
- 51mm International Standard disc mounts and 20/14mm nutted axle set included. 3.1lbs (200mm uncut)