Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Perspective Mode Mount
The Perspective Mode Mount takes your Panoptix LiveScope Real-Time Scanning Sonar to the next level. Attach your LVS32 transducer to this mount to add an overhead sonar view that’s perfect for scouting and fishing in shallow water.
- One mount, three views so you can see all around your boat in real time.
- Easily mount to your trolling motor.
- Your chartplotter automatically detects which mode you’re in.
- Rough waters won’t affect sonar so you can fish through anything.
- THREE VIEWS ON ONE MOUNT - Adjust the transducer to fit how you fish. This mount gives you real-time images of what’s all around and ahead of your boat plus an overhead view for shallow water.
- AUTO-DETECTION - Update the software on your compatible chartplotter1 to get auto-detection of each mode right on your chartplotter screen.
- BUILT-IN AHRS - The attitude heading reference system (AHRS) keeps sonar view stable even in rough conditions.