Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor
Train indoors, outdoors, or even online with Garmin's HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor. In addition to ANT+ connectivity, this amazingly comfortable soft-strap heart rate monitor transmits real-time heart rate data over BLUETOOTH wireless technology that lets you connect with third-party training apps from your phone or tablet such as Zwift, GPS watches, bike computers, and even the compatible fitness equipment in your favorite class at the gym, as well as your Garmin GPS watch or bike computer.
Train year-round, and get the accurate, real-time heart rate data you need to take your performance to the next level. Oh, and you won’t even need to think about replacing the battery for up to 3.5 years!
- DUAL TRANSMISSION: Premium heart rate strap transmits real-time heart rate data over ANT+® connectivity and BLUETOOTH wireless technology to communicate with Garmin GPS watches, bike computers, and online training apps such as Zwift etc.
- COMFORTABLE: Strap is extremely soft and comfortable, adjustable, and washable
- DATA-DRIVEN: Provides reliable, real-time heart rate data for maintaining or improving fitness when training indoors, outdoors, or even online
- Water Rating: 1 ATM
- Module Dimensions:4” x 1.3” x 0.4” (62.0 mm x 34.0 mm x 11.0 mm)
- Strap Length: Adjustable from 25” to 52” (63.5 cm to 132.0 cm)
- Weight:9 oz (54.4 g)
- Battery: User-replaceable CR2032 (3 volts)
- Battery Life: Up to 3.5 years
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol; BLUETOOTH wireless technology 5.0
- Compatibility: ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH wireless technology