Garmin GPSMAP 723xsv Chartplotter/Sonar Combo, with GMR HD+ Radar Bundle
GET A SHARPER VIEW FROM YOUR CONNECTED HELM
- Easily integrate with more engines.
- Connect to compatible third-party devices with OneHelm™ digital switching.
- Easily build your marine system using the best of network connectivity.
- Compatible with premium maps and charts for the best in Garmin navigation.
- See below your boat with built-in sonar capabilities
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere.
FASTER, SHARPER, SMARTER
IMPROVED DISPLAY OPTICS
OPTIONAL BLUECHART G3 VISION CHARTSThese optional charts offer the best of Garmin and Navionics® data, Auto Guidance Technology, and other premium navigation features.
RADAR BUNDLETo help you avoid weather and traffic on the water, the compact 4 kW GMR™ 18 HD+ Dome Radar is available in this bundled option with your GPSMAP Chartplotter/Sonar Package.
GARMIN MARINE NETWORKIf you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information - such as maps, user data, radar, and IP camera video - among them.
NMEA 2000 AND NMEA 0183 NETWORKSConnect to compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS, and more from one screen.
INTEGRATED ANT TECHNOLOGYConnect with some of your favorite devices, such as Quatix Marine Watches, gWind-Wireless 2 Transducers, GNX™ Wind Marine Instruments, and wireless remote controls.
J1939 CONNECTIVITYNow you can connect your Chartplotter to different kinds of engines, including select Yamaha engines.
ONEHELM FEATUREThis exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of select third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching, on one screen.
INCLUDED IN BOX
- GPSMAP 723xsv chartplotter
- microSD™ card preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
With 18 HD+ Radar
Above contents plus:
- GMR 18 HD+ radome
- Mounting hardware kit
- Power cable (15 m)
- Network cable (15 m)
- Installation instructions
- Mounting template
***Take a Hike is a certified Garmin Dealer - All of our Garmin products are BRAND-NEW, directly from Garmin.
Please see the Garmin site for a list of certified, reputable Dealers: https://www.garmin.com/en-US/dealerlocator
(Search by Location - you will find Take A Hike Shop under St. Charles, Missouri 63301)