Ergon GP3 Grips
Sorry, this item is out of stock
One of the most popular Ergon grips, this is an adjustable palm platform with a three-finger bar end which is a nice balance of size and comfort.
- The original ergonomic grip prevents numbness and fatigue by supporting more of the palm and reducing pressure on the ulnar nerve
- Bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the grip angle for a personalized fit.
- Three-finger angle adjustable bar end with non-slip rubber insert offers an additional hand position and provides a wide range of use for mountain, fitness and touring bikes
- Carbon bar compatible
- Fiberglass composite bar end with rubber inserts
- 100mm composite bar end
- 142 mm length
- Small: 92mm cross section, hand size 6.5-8.5/ 94mm overall length
- Large: 102mm cross section, hand size 8.5-10.5/ 142mm overall length
- Color: Black/Gray
- Flange: No
- Lock On: Yes
- Grip Shift Specific: No
- Length: 142 mm
- Shape: Ergo
Ergon GP3 Grips has a rating of 4.0 stars based on 1 reviews.