Enduro XD-15 Ceramic Bearing Pulley Set for Shimano
Continuing the standard of the longest lasting top performing ceramic jockey pulleys on the market, Enduro machined them to outlast any other on the market. The XD-15 Ceramic Jockey Pulley spins 7 times faster than your BB, the smooth action pulley also increases shifting performance and reduces overall drivetrain wear.
XD-15 Ceramic Bearings have it all - hands down the speediest, and longest lasting ceramic bearing available on the market. Nitrogen steel is the secret, precision machined and ground to ABEC-5 tolerances at Enduro's facility in Gilroy, California. This very special nitrogen infused XD-15 steel material will not rust or corrode. It has more than 5 times the corrosion resistance of 440C stainless material. A super strong steel made for ceramic balls, XD-15 is the pinnacle in bicycle bearing technology.
- Ceramic bearings provide superior smoothness, reduced weight, and extended bearing life.
- Model: Shimano 9/10/11 speed
- Grade 5 Silicon Nitride ceramic balls, Chromium steel races with triple cryogenic treatment, filled with Kyodo Yushi grease for ceramic bearings
- Super light Delrin wheels with aluminum dust covers
- XD pulleys have narrow/wide tooth profile for use on XX1 and X01 rear derailleurs
- Sold as pair (16g/pair)