Endless Bike Anodized Kick Ass Cog
The same great product as the original Kick-Ass-Cogs that you know and love, now in color!
At a full quarter inch wide (6.35mm) at the splines, Kick-Ass-Cogs simply will not damage your free hub body the way a narrower cog can. Made of high strength 7075-T6 alloy (stronger and harder than most common steels), Kick-Ass-Cogs are precision machined ensuring perfect axial and radial alignment that compliments the superior chain lines that cassette style hubs allow.
The specially engineered tooth profile on Kick-Ass-Cogs improves both cog and chain life while minimizing drivetrain friction. With a Kick-Ass-Cog on your bike, you can expect a smooth, quiet drivetrain for miles to come.
*Not recommended for use with ACS Crossfire or SRAM PC1 chains as they accelerate the wear on the cog. SRAM PC7X and geared chains have showed no issue.
Like all EndlessBikeCo. Products, Color Anodized Kick-Ass-Cogs are made in North Carolina; not in some faceless factory on the other side of the planet.
- Machined 7075-T6 aluminum Singlespeed cogs
- Wide base prevents the cog from digging into freehub bodies and reduces flex
- Splines are machined for perfect alignment and fit on all mountain cassette hubs
- The shape, width, and height of the teeth are CAD designed and optimized for Singlespeed use with 3/32" chains (1/8" OK)
- The design offers more contact with the chain rollers for better wear resistance of both the cog and the chain
- Positive engagement prevents chain slippage and makes for a very quiet drivetrain
- 100% made in the USA