DT Swiss EXC 1200 Spline 30 Front Wheel - 29"
A carbon structure optimized for impact resistance, a reinforced flange and the ideal resin-carbon fiber ratio make the EXC 1200 Spline the benchmark in the Enduro sector. The rim’s inherent strength allows the use of extremely lightweight Aerocomp and Aerolite spokes and generates optimum wheel stiffness. The heart of this wheel is a 180 Straight Pull hub with smooth-running SINC Ceramic bearings and the newest Ratchet EXP freehub system.
- 3 cross spoke pattern, DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminum spoke nipples
- 30mm ID, 36mm OD wide tubeless ready, disc-specific carbon fiber rims
- Short 25mm rim depth provides a compliant ride
- Spline 180-series Center Lock hub with new 36t Ratchet EXP system
- DT-Swiss Aerolite/Aero Comp straight pull double butted and bladed spokes with ProLock Squorx nipples
- Also Includes: factory installed rim tape, alloy tubeless valves, IS 6-bolt adapters, wheel bag and tools
- Color: Carbon/Black
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Front/Rear: Front
- Rim: EXC 1200 30
Hub: Spline 180
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm Boost
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc
- Rim Width (Internal): 17 mm
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Hole: 28h
Spoke: Aerolite/Aero Comp
- Nipple: Alloy Squorx
- Valve: Presta
- Weight: 779g
- Tubeless tape 32mm
- TL valve alu black 18-25mm
- IS 6-bolt adaptor MTB
- Wheel bag