DT Swiss 240 EXP Rear Hub, XD Driver, 12x148 Boost
Swiss precision engineering, machining, and assembly together with clever detail solutions have made the 240 what it is today... A legend.
Featuring the latest refinements the 240 hubs are extremely lightweight and extremely durable. The Ratchet System is the best solution for a freewheel system, since it can transfer high loads while being super light. Just what athletes want... Perfect transmission of their power and the reliability allowing them to focus on the ride.
Classic 240 rear hubs are now lighter, stiffer, more precise, and easier to maintain. Enhanced with Ratchet EXP Driver technology, using fewer parts while providing greater reliability and easier maintenance.
- The hub that defines Swiss precision and performance
- Integration of drive side bearing into threaded ring widens bearing stance, resulting in 15% greater hub stiffness
- With DT's Ratchet System, all of the teeth on each side of the ratchets engage simultaneously every time, creating much smaller point loads and resulting in the legendary reliability of Ratchet System hubs
- Integrated notch in end cap allows easier disassembly
- 6-bolt disc
- Steel cartridge bearings
- Refined end caps allow for easier disassembly
- Color: Black/Red
- Defined Color: Black
- Hub Drilling: 28h or 32h
- Spoke Interface: J-Bend
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed
- Skewer Included: No
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Weight: 223g