DMR Vault SPECIAL EDITION Pedals, Liquid Camo
Stand out from the crowd with the all new Special Edition Series from DMR, enhanced with a durable Triple Anodized finish. Pairs well with the much-loved SPECIAL EDITION DMR DEFY2 STEM in Liquid Camo.
The Vault is a tuneable flat pedal designed specifically for riders who want a bigger platform. This pedal offers excellent grip, foot stability, and clearance - thanks to 11 pins on each side, the concave-shaped foot bed, and thin 17mm profile. All features combined make these the perfect choice for aggressive free-riders and downhill riders on the bumpiest of trails.
The SPECIAL EDITION Liquid Camo Pedal offers the same high-quality construction as the standard Vault model, such as the large extruded 6061 alloy body with concave foot-bed and CrMo axle, and in addition are enhanced with a durable Triple Anodized finish.
- Designed to to provide a large platform, thin profile, durability, tune-ability, and serviceability. Ideal for anything from all mountain, to downhill, to snow
- High load DU bushing and cartridge bearing; fully serviceable
- Large extruded 6061 alloy body with concave foot-bed and and 4140 chromoly steel axles
- 11 pins per side - 7 of which can be flipped to fit short or long-way to fine tune the amount of grip desired
- Includes tuneable Flip Pins
- Color: Liquid Camo SE
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Pedal Body: 105 x 115mm x 17mm
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Pedal Type: Platform
- Spindle Material: CrMo
- Weight: 430g