DMR Vault Brendog Signature Pedals, Stealth Black
DMR’s Vault Brendog Pedals are the signature model of Brian “Brendog” Fairclough, one of the most amazing and aggressive downhill riders out there! They offer the same high-quality construction as the standard Vault model, (6061 Alloy body and C4130 CrMo axle) and boast a unique color scheme along with Brendog's decals and signature. The Stealth Black color was just released in early September.
Brendog's Vault Pedal provides a large platform with a thin profile, durability and tune-ability as well as serviceability. Ideal for any adventure from all mountain, to downhill, to snow. These pedals are ready to take on the biggest jumps offering excellent grip, foot stability and clearance all thanks to the 11 pins per pedal, concave-shaped foot bed, and thin profile.
- High load DU bushing and cartridge bearing - fully serviceable
- 11 pins per side and 7 of which can be flipped to fit short- or long-way to fine tune the amount of grip desired
- Extra set of moto-pins and installation tool for added tunable grip
- Color: Stealth Black
- Pedal Type: Platform
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Pedal Material: Extruded 6061 Aluminium body/ 4140 CrMo Steel axles
- Dimensions: 105 x 105mm with a 17mm concave foot bed
- Weight: 400 g