DMR Vault Brendog Signature Pedals, Ice
DMR’s Vault Brendog Pedals are the signature model of Brian “Brendog” Fairclough, one of the most amazing and aggressive downhill riders out there! They offer the same high-quality construction as the standard Vault model, (6061 Alloy body and C4130 CrMo axle) and boast a unique color scheme along with Brendog's decals and signature. The Ice color was just released in early September 2020.
The Brendog DMR Vault Pedal is a tunable MTB flat pedal that's perfect for more aggressive riding and is capable of WC level Downhill Racing. Equally at home on an all mountain or downhill setups, the Brendog Vault offers great stability and grip, even on the bumpiest of trails.
Brendog's Vault Pedals provide a large platform with a thin profile, durability and tune-ability, as well as serviceability. These pedals are ready to take on the biggest jumps providing excellent grip, foot stability, and clearance all thanks to the 11 pins per pedal, concave-shaped foot bed, and thin profile.
- High load DU bushing and cartridge bearing - fully serviceable
- 11 pins per side and 7 of which can be flipped to fit short- or long-way to fine tune the amount of grip desired
- Includes an extra set of moto-pins and installation tool for added tunable grip
'Perfect for controlled chaos. - BRENDAN FAIRCLOUGH
LARGE – 105mm x 105mm
- SLIM – 17mm concave foot bed
- LOW PROFILE – For great clearance
- BIG PLATFORM – For the biggest jumps
- TOUGH – Extruded 6061 Aluminium and 4140 CroMo Steel axles
- TUNEABLE – 11 pins per DMR Vault Brendog pedal. Flip the pins to fine-tune the grip
- SERVICEABLE – High load DU bush and cartridge bearing
- Color: Ice
- Pedal Type: Platform
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Pedal Material: Extruded 6061 Aluminum body/ 4140 CrMo Steel axles
- Dimensions: 105 x 105mm with a 17mm concave foot bed
- Weight: 430 g
* NB Torque setting at the Axle to Crank, for all the DMR Bikes pedal range, is 40 - 55Nm.