DMR Vault Pedals
DMR Vaults have won all the Flat pedal accolades imaginable! They are the industry standard and riders favorite large platform.
The Vault Pedal aims to provide a large platform, thin profile, durability, tune-ability, and serviceability. In addition, they offer excellent grip, foot stability, and clearance - thanks to the 11 pins on each side, concave-shaped foot bed, and thin 17mm profile. All these features make them the perfect choice for aggressive free-riders and downhill riders on the bumpiest of trails.
- Large extruded 6061 alloy body with concave foot-bed and and 4140 chromoly steel axles
- High load DU bushing and cartridge bearing; fully serviceable
- 11 pins per side - 7 of which can be flipped to fit short or long-way to fine tune the amount of grip desired
- Includes tuneable Flip Pins
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Pedal Body: 105 x 115mm x 17mm
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Pedal Type: Platform
- Spindle Material: CrMo
- Weight: 430g