Deuter Flyt 14 Hydration Pack, Graphite-Black
Pared down to the essentials, the new Flyt still has all the features you need for a big day on the trails: Clips to attach a half-shell helmet, side compression straps to attach a full-face helmet and two stowable gear straps for attaching protective gear to the outside of the pack. And of course, there’s the TÜV/GS-certified back protector that’s easy to remove and provides maximum safety for when things go wrong.
The Deuter Airstripes Back System provides excellent ventilation across the back. At the same time, it offers maximum protection. The extra light and removable back protector protects against injuries. The TÜV/GS Certified Protector Backpack in combination with the Airstripes System provides pleasant ventilation on the back.
This Deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. Deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, Deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
- A hydration pack for ambitious riders looking for light weight, comfort and maximum protection
- Features a lightweight back protector that still allows for back ventilation
- Able to carry both full face and open faced helmets as well as pads using included straps and clips
- Detachable rain cover
- Bladder sold separately
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Outer pockets (2)
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Tire inflator pump compartment
- Compression straps
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Free Crash Replacement
- PFC free
- Shield System
- Fluid Capacity: 100oz (3L)
Volume: 14 Liter
Dimensions: 49cm x 26cm x 16cm
- Weight: 1150 g