Deity Copperhead 35 Stem
Inspired by the sleek and deadly lines of a Copperhead snake, the sweeping center channels of the Copperhead Stem wrap around the entire stem to minimize material while delivering the a strong steerer mounted stem. Deity's focus on durability and dedication to the symmetry between strength and weight is showcased in the balance of style and function that is the Copperhead Stem.
Deity's goal with the Copperhead 35mm length steerer mounted stem was to design a lighter sidekick to the beloved Cavity Stem, but the results delivered a stronger, refined, lighter super hero that just couldn't be broken. All Deity's designs are tested to failure, but the COPPERHEAD refused to give up! After millions of cycles on both stress and impact testing this stem refused to give an inch.
At a super short 35mm reach, this stem is the answer to today’s longer top tube designs with a zero degree rise to keep your weight evenly distributed for peak performance. Don’t get it confused…the Copperhead is stronger than the rest of the stems on the market, however it is also a featherweight fighter. Perfect for any application from Trail/ All Mtn/ Enduro/ DJ/ Slopestyle, even DH, this stem will take anything you throw its way and keep asking for more!
- DIRT MAG Top 100 Product for 2018!
- The stem of choice for the 2019 Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo
- Light enough for All Mountain yet strong enough for Slopestyle, and everything in between
- CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout
- Super low 30mm stack height and 55mm wide face-plate for increased stiffness with wide handlebars
- Available in 35mm and 50mm lengths
- Super High Polished finish with lasered graphics
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm
- Color: Choose from a full Ano color range - black, bronze, red, purple, green, blue, orange, or platinum
- Material: Aluminum
- Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Rise: 0 deg
- Length: Choose from 35mm or 50mm
- Weight: 135g