Dainese Trail Skins Pro Knee Guard
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The latest evolution in trail protection raises the bar yet again.
Developed on World Cup trails, Trail Skins Pro combines excellent adaptability to the form of the knee, continuous ventilation, and maximum protection due to the carbon-elastomer compound and ergonomic shape of the PRO SHAPE 2.0 protector that allows great freedom of movement and evenly distributes the force of any impact to the sides. The smooth surface on the side padding bolsters limits friction and facilitates sliding in the event of a fall.
Created by mapping the shape of the knee, the special sock is highly breathable and stays in place on the body during strenuous activity with no need for adjustments or position changes while riding.
- It fits like a second skin allowing you to reach your maximum potential while enjoying complete protection.
- Trail specific, highly breathable low-profile knee pads designed for unrestricted pedaling and all-day comfort
- The front features Pro Shape 2.0, able to transform impact energy into heat and distribute it across the entire surface of the knee guard
- Able to absorb 83% of energy, reducing the force transmitted to just 17%, and spreading it over lateral areas
- Created by full knee mapping - together with new Velcro and elastic, it is more stable and comfortable
- Additional side padding bolsters protection against the most common crashes
- Dual micro-adjustable elastic bands ensure a customized fit for every rider