Columbus Futura Gravel Carbon Fork
On-Road, Off-Road, All-Roads!
Columbus' Futura Disc Gravel Fork is the newest solution to the growing hybridization of road-race and outdoor worlds, merging urban with nature, for all those cyclists in search of an all-round fork. From white roads to single-tracks, from unpaved paths to city-scapes, the Futura Gravel allows a very wide range of possible uses, thanks to its specific geometry and features.
Over-sized clearances and spaces allow compatibility with knobby tires up to 40mm and ability to face the most demanding off-road conditions. If used in wet conditions, adventurers and commuters can benefit from the Futura’s capability to host fenders, thanks to its integrated hidden eyelets, maintaining enough clearance to roll up to 35mm tires even while using mudguards.
Whether on-road or off-road, dry or wet, disc brakes guarantee performance and reliability: Designed around the latest flat-mount & thru-axle standards, the Futura Gravel grants the possibility to host up to 160mm rotors, for a very powerful braking experience. The tapered 1-1/4” steerer optimizes riding stability, matching the benefits of over-sized lightweight sections to the capability to absorb and map even the most impervious trails. Finally, the 380mm axle-to-crown fork height, ensures a lower center of gravity, enhancing stability and proportions on a wider range of frame sizes and geometries.
- Made from T700S monocoque carbon fiber
- Clearance for up to 40c tires or 35c with fenders installed
- 12x100mm thru-axle, carbon fiber dropouts with aluminum inserts
- 300mm tapered carbon steerer
- Flat mount 160mm disc brake with internal cable routing
- 33mm crown works with most over-sized headtubes (IS52 use part# TAH2DC2009, EC44 use TAH2DC1616, and IS47 use TAH2DC1608)
- Wheel: 700c
- Color: Matte Black
- Steerer: Tapered 1-1/8” - 1-1/4” (28.6/40)
- Axle-Crown: 380mm
- Axle Standard: E-thru 12mm Axle (included)
- Brake Mount: Flat mount disc clamp - up to 160mm rotor
- Rake: 47mm
- Crown Diameter: 52mm
- Tire Clearance: Up to 40mm
- Dropouts: Carbon with Aluminium Inserts
- Cable Routing: Internal
- Weight: 450g (-10 g/+10 g)