Donnelly (formerly Donnelly (formerly Clement)) MXP Tubeless Ready Tire (700x33mm): Black
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The MXP blends classic designs with modern touches to make an all condition cyclocross tire that rolls fast and provides excellent traction in wet and loose conditions.
- Traditional arrow/chevron center tread with progressive shoulder lugs for secure cornering in loose conditions
- MXP is the airport code for Milan, Italy, a World Cup venue that calls for an all-conditions cross tire that excels in loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack, snow, grass and pavement
- Based on the classic Grifo, with updated central chevrons to allow the tread to flex and more aggressive side knobs
- Color: Black
- Intended Use: Cyclocross
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- ISO Width (mm): 33 mm
- Labeled Size: 700 x 33
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher