Cane Creek eeSilk Carbon Seatpost
Extend Your Ride
Ride longer, ride farther with the New and Improved eeSilk Carbon Suspension Seatpost. The Cane Creek eeSilk Carbon Seatpost is the perfect lightweight option for riders looking to extend their ride. It offers 20mm of vertical compliance to improve control on rough surfaces and reduce fatigue on long rides.
Using parallel-link technology, Cane Creek's legendary Thudbuster and eeSilk are the most advanced suspension seatposts ever made. The eeSilk Carbon Post is based off of Cane Creek's proven parallel linkage technology found in the Thudbuster Suspension Posts, and brings this design to a lighter weight, high-performance road bike seatpost.
These posts make great enhancements to endurance road bikes by reducing the chatter transmitted from the surface to the rider, and can be tuned to rider weight through a simple elastomer change.
- The eeSilk Carbon design offers increased lateral stability
- Equipped with a titanium thumb wheel for the forward seat clamp bolt, and updated stainless steel pivot axles
- The 350mm seatpost features a 250mm max extension and 70mm min extension
- Comparable in weight to traditional rigid performance seat posts while offering 20mm of vertical compliance, with 8mm offset
- Reduces fatigue on long rides and improves control on rough surfaces or gravel
- Pedal to saddle distance remains nearly constant through travel
- Medium elastomer spring rate installed [150-210lb (68-95kg) rider]
- Maximum Rider Weight: 250lbs/113kg
- Includes Cane Creek elastomer #5 (medium) (Other elastomers sold separately)
- Diameter: Choose from 27.2mm and 31.6mm
- Travel: 20mm
- Max Height: 250mm
- Min Height: 70mm
- Offset: 8mm
- Clamp Style: Std Rails
- Material: Carbon
- Weight: 295g (27.2), 305g (31.6)