Cane Creek CrossTop Brake Levers: Black
The CrossTop levers are compatible with 26.0 and 31.8 mm drop-style handlebars, but have separate mounting brackets and handlebar positions.
Cross-Top Brake Levers mount in-line between the drop bar lever and the brake, allowing the user to engage the brakes with hands on the flats.
- Designed to work in-line with traditional drop bar shifters/levers
- Cold-forged aluminum lever, die-cast aluminum bracket
- Works with caliper or cantilever brakes
- Stainless steel pivot
- 2.5 mm hex bolt reach adjustment and return spring. Sold in pairs
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull
- Color: Black
- Brake Type:?áRim
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 87g
*** INSTALLATION TIPs ***
- Installation of levers on 26mm handlebar (Standard) The CrossTop brake levers must be mounted to the 24.0 mm portion of the handlebar (this is the thinnest portion of the handlebar)
- Installation of levers on 31.8 mm handlebar (OS) The CrossTop brake levers must be mounted to the 31.8 mm portion of the handlebar (this is the thickest portion of the handlebar)
IMPORTANT: CrossTop levers are not compatible with V-style brakes (also known as linear pull, side-pull, or high leverage brakes). Only caliper or cantilever brakes should be used with CrossTop levers.