Cane Creek 40 Series Headset
The 40-Series is the workhorse of Cane Creek's headset line-up. and?áincorporates all the features necessary for a robust, lightweight, long-lasting headset while offering the perfect balance of performance, durability and value.
- Contoured and relieved 6061-T6 aluminum for minimized weight and maximized strength with split-lip sealed stainless steel bearings
- Low friction, dual-seal crown race and top cover provides maximum sealing from contaminants, plus a captured compression ring design for carbon steerer compatibility (Interlok spacer compatible, sold separately)
- Cane Creek Integrated 41.0mm ID (36x45), Campy Hiddenset 42.0mm ID (45x45) , ZS (ZeroStack), or EC (traditional, External Cup) available for 1", 1-1/8" and tapered steerers
- Carbon indicates a carbon top cover on upper cup
- Internal parts are cross-compatible across the 10, 40 and 110 series
Please see: Canecreek Headset Fit Finder