Cane Creek 110 Series Headset Solutions
Cane Creek's 110-Series Headset Solutions offer separate top and bottom headset cup assemblies for tapered, reducer and conversion applications (mix & match system helps reduce inventory overlap).
Same features and materials as 110-Series complete headsets and designed with no compromises in quality, durability, or finish quality.
- Top assemblies include star nut and top cap, while bottom assemblies include crown race
- Sealed stainless steel bearings
- 7075 T-6 aluminum cups machined in Fletcher, NC
- Aluminum dual seal crown race protects lower bearing
- Zero stack uppers press into head tube with very little stack height
*Cane Creek Integrated 41.0mm ID (36x45), Campy Hiddenset 42.0mm ID (45x45) , ZS (ZeroStack), or EC (traditional, External Cup) available for 1-1/8" and tapered steerers