Campagnolo BIG Corkscrew
Campagnolo’s signature artisanship gives the corkscrew its very own distinctive, unique personality. Each stage of its manufacture takes place in Vicenza, in the hands of those who, for years, have used their experience to make Campagnolo products.
PURE ITALIAN DESIGN
Quality materials and careful finishes accompany the sinuous shapes of its various parts. Each component is a characteristic feature of the Campagnolo brand. Like the screws, still today the heirs of a seventies Super Record crankset, an element that adorned the bikes of great names from the past – the likes of Merckx, Indurain and Gimondi.
A MASTERPIECE OF FUNCTIONALITY
A telescopic, self-centering bell positions the screw exactly in the middle of the cork and once screwed down, the two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately. This means that the bottle does not get shaken, which would disturb the sediment typical of aged wines. The corkscrew has also been designed to never twist completely through the cork, thus preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine.
- Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork
- Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines
- Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine
- Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks
- Packaged in a collector's box
Available in 2 Finishes:
- Satin - is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
- Bronze - is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look