BOX Three Prime 9 X-Wide Single Shift eBike Groupset
The Box Three tier delivers many of the same capabilities of its more famous siblings yet it's built upon a simpler platform. The cassette is E-bike Optimized at 12-50T, adding an extra tooth to each of the three highest gears. The derailleur exploits BOX's Limited Slip clutch technology without the Tri-pack features. The action on the shifter is limited to one downshift per lever swing, although you'll forgo the hinged clamp and die-cast structure. And lastly, string it all together with a Prime 9 chain but without extravagant coatings. If you're looking to bring your 2/3 by bike into the 21st century, then level up with this group!
- Prime 9 Technology™
- The Best All-Rounder Drivetrain
- For Light / Medium Terrain
- E-Bike Optimized 12 Tooth Cassette
- Single Shift Per Swing for E-Bike Safe Shifting
- Ultra-Wide Ratio with Consistent Progression
- Compatible with Traditional Derailleur Hangers (Non Direct-Mount)
- Compatible with most 10,11, & 12-speed wide / narrow chain rings. Prime 9 chain must be used.
- Cassette Compatible with HG Freehub Bodies
- Limited Slip Clutch™
- Gears: 12 - 14 - 16 - 18 - 22 - 28 - 34 - 42 - 50
- Install at Home with Some Simple Bike Tools and Our Easy to Follow Video
View Prime 9 E-Bike Comparison Chart
How is the Ebike variant different?
Why Prime 9?