Black Diamond Stormline Stretch Rain Shell Jacket, Kingfisher
Alpine squalls or urban downpours, the StormLine Stretch Rain Shell can handle it all! Built to take on the worst down-pours, the StormLine Stretch Rain Shell is Black Diamond's fully featured rain shell. By combining their BD.dry waterproof/breathable/windproof solution, which is engineered to shield you from whatever the weather holds, a full feature set, and highly stretchable fabric, the StormLine provides unparalleled protection when the weather breaks.
Featuring DWR sealed pit zip vents, two zippered hand pockets, and a waterproof center front zipper, the StormLine comes prepared for the wettest conditions but also quickly adapts for moderate weather. The StormLine’s underarm gussets and ultra-stretchy fabric add mobility and durability, while the climbing-helmet-compatible hood makes it perfect for on-route escapades when inclement weather rolls in.
The StormLine also has an adjustable hem and cuffs for dialing in the fit, and when the sun comes out, the shell stows into the right-hand pocket and clips to a harness or bag with a carabiner clip loop.
- Designed with BD.dry - a waterproof, breathable, windproof solution engineered to shield you from whatever the weather holds
- 4-way stretch 2.5 layer fabric –10,000mm waterproof
- 10,000g/m2/24hr breathability
- Fully seam-taped
- Stretch shell fabric increases durability and comfort
- DWR pit zips for ventilation
- Underarm gussets for added mobility
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- YKK reverse coil PU coated center front zipper
- Packs into right-hand pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Fit: Regular
BD.Dry - Was built for climbers and mountain adventurers, it's a waterproof, breathable, windproof solution engineered to shield you from whatever the weather holds. Ultralight and super packable, BD.dry rainwear consists of a unique, 4-way stretch, 2.5-layer fabric that’s designed to move with you, and a fully seam-taped, 10,000mm waterproof rating adds a level of protection you can rely on in the mountains.
- Materials: BD.dry 2.5L with DWR Finish: 100% Nylon
- Weight: 282 g (9.9 oz)