Black Diamond Recon Stretch Ski Pants, Tundra
Whether you’re lapping the lifts or earning your turns, the Recon Ski Pants are ideal for all-day ski missions. Featuring 4-way stretch fabric and BD.dry™ waterproof/breathable solution, these pants provide enough protection for storm days spent in-bounds as well as the comfort and mobility you need for long tours deep in the backcountry.
Recon Pants were designed for the skier who demands comfort and mobility for backcountry missions, yet desires ample protection for powder days on the hill. Featuring 4-way stretch fabric, this pant moves with you on big tours in the mountains, while the Recon’s BD.dry waterproof/breathable solution keeps you dry on deep turns and storm days.
For secure avalanche beacon storage, the Recon features an updated, low-profile PIEPS pocket over the right thigh. An integrated RECCO reflector adds to the pants’ snow safety capabilities, while the instep patches guard against ski edges and crampon points. The Recon’s offset side vents allow you to dump heat on the skin track, and the high mounted snow gaiter keeps out the snow.
- Features an updated, low profile PIEPS Pocket for ease of use
- Built with BD.dry - our engineered waterproof/breathable/windproof solution
- 4-way Stretch shell fabric
- Two thigh pockets
- ¼-leg zip boot access
- Internal RECCO technology
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted construction
- Integrated, removable belt with belt-loop waist
- Offset side venting
- Reinforced instep patches
- High-mounted snow gaiter
- Fit: Relaxed
- Materials: 3L Stretch Woven from Japan with Jersey Backer, 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane 189gsm