Black Diamond Anchor Stretch Pants, Flatiron
Black Diamond's Anchor Pants are ultra-durable and feature a stretch cotton/nylon DWR-treated fabric, purpose-built for climbing, engineered for the send.
Built for climbers by climbers, the Anchor Pant is tailor-made to handle drop-knees, stems, and crux knee-bars day after day, session after session, thanks to an ultra-durable cotton/nylon stretch fabric. The Anchor Pant's DWR finish will resist absorption if you're caught in the rain, and an integrated adjustable waist belt gives you a dialed fit. The harness compatible two front pockets remain sleek and low-profile until you need to use them, while the rear and zippered thigh pocket is perfect for storing a wallet and on-route essentials.
- Highly durable stretch cotton/nylon fabric
- Integrated adjustable waist belt
- DWR Finish
- Harness compatible front pockets, rear pocket, and zippered thigh pocket
- 32-inch inseam
- Primary fabric is Bluesign approved
- Fit: Regular
- Materials: Cotton / Nylon Stretch Plain Weave with DWR finish (61% Cotton, 35% Nylon, 4% Elastane, 190gsm)
- Weight: 400 g