Birzman Razor Clam
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Disc brake caliper alignment tool that creates an equal space between brake pads and rotor for caliper adjustments. Featuring a folding handle that enables better accessibility when in use, and provides a buffer in storage.
- Elongated body accommodates both 2- and 4-piston calipers
- Assists in aligning disc calipers when installing
- Material: Aluminum 6061 / Stainless Steel
- Size: 82 mm x 26 mm
- Weight: 15 g
- Slightly loosen the bolts connecting the caliper to the fork/frame.
- Place Razor Clam on the rotor and slide it in between the disc brake pads.
- Apply the brakes, with Razor Clam in place, tighten the bolts.
- Release the brakes, turn the rotor, and allow Razor Clam to slide out.