Backcountry Research Camrat Road Saddle Strap
You can finally pitch the Fred bags and rejoice, Roadies. Responding to popular demand, we have borrowed features from the MTB Race platform and produced an under-the-saddle strap for your smaller tubes.
Introducing the Camrat... because it would have taken an army of lawyers to call it the Tarmac. With enough capacity for up to two tubes and a CO2 cartridge, the Camrat has all the same features and tenacious holding power of the Race 3 strap.
- Our proprietary Dual Shock-cord Pre-Load strap is the most easy and adjustable way to bundle and lock down your set-up
- 13pt bar tack construction throughout to outlast all takers
- Heavy duty 28pt Bar tacks used on all shock-cord stress points
- Intuitive on/off design allows fast access to goodies during race-time flats
- Constructed from high-end heavy weight webbing that wont bleed and resists fading
- Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Machine wash warm / air dry
- Built in Bozeman USA
To Load: Simply center the tube over the grip-strip and pull the dual shock-cords up and over the ends to lock it down...flip it over and slide in your inflation and/or levers of your choice.
To Mount: Route the loop end through the seat rails, feed the slack through the contoured loop and reef down...eazy peazy
* Sized to fit 1-2 tubes with 1-2 16g cartridges, 1-2 20g cartridges, or a mini pump.