ALPS Mountaineering Fusion 40 Mummy Sleeping Bag: Twilight Blue/Coal
The Fusion 40-degree sleeping bag is an innovative, zipperless hybrid design featuring a waterproof down-filled top and synthetic TechLoft Micro-filled bottom. Our TechLoft Micro insulation consists of multiple denier staple-length fibers that have a siliconized finish for maximum insulation, loft, and compactness. It has ultra-lightweight insulation with a tremendous weight-to-warmth ratio. The Fusion uses RDS certified 600-fill waterproof down which adds water resistance and prevents the down from clumping. The 380T 20D nylon shell and liner fabric provide a soft and comfortable feel.
This unique, zipper-less bag design allows for ultimate comfort and easy use. The quilted down top is unattached on three sides allowing it to fold open for more freedom, or tuck in for added warmth. An easy toggle system eliminates gaps when the quilted top is tucked in, keeping the heat locked in. The Fusion also offers an adjustable drawstring hood for colder nights at camp. The 82" length accommodates most people. The Fusion is the perfect light-weight, backpacking sleeping bag for mild-weather camping.
- 380T 20D nylon fabric
- Upper fill - waterproof down
- Bottom fill - TechLoft Micro
- Hood can be adjusted using the drawcord
- Quilted down top is unattached on three sides allowing it to fold open for more freedom
- The down top can be tucked in and secured with a toggle system when more warmth is required
- Toggle system eliminates gaps when quilted down top is tucked in
- 82" long length accommodates most people
- Compression stuff sack
- Dimensions: 32" x 82"
- Fill weight: Top 6 oz. / Bottom 18 oz.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz.