ACS Claws Southpaw Freewheel, Gun Metal
ACS SouthPaw freewheels have been the standard in freewheels for almost 2 decades. 3 pawls engage 30 steps every 12 degrees, they are stronger, less expensive, and easier to replace than cassette hubs.
The SouthPaw uses reverse threading for use with left-threaded hubs, for left-side drivetrains.
- Uses traditional BMX 4-prong freewheel remover
- Durable CrMo construction with 4-pawl internal engagement system
- Fits left-hand (LH) threaded hubs only
- Maintain with petroleum based lubricant (no wax/Teflon)
- Color: Gun Metal
- Cassette Body Type: Threaded 1.37" x 24tpi LH
- Chain Compatibility: 3/32"
- Weight: 181g