Absolute Black Oval CINCH Direct Mount Boost Chainring
The Original, the one and only absoluteBLACK premium Sram compatible Direct Mount BOOST148 1X Oval Narrow-Wide Chainrings are designed for GXP, DUB, and Long BB30 Spindle Cranks. Chainring is dedicated for Boost148 bikes ONLY. Converts a regular Sram Crank into a Boost specific setup. (3mm offset). They are also 100-percent optimized for Eagle.
This Cinch DM Oval Boost Chainring with special 3mm offset converts any Sram Crank into a Boost148 specific setup needed in Boost equipped bikes. Boost and non-Boost Sram Cranks are identical. All the offset is achieved by the chainring itself, so you can use any Sram Crank for this conversion.
- Oval rings help the rider spin smoother and generate more power
- Narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain snug, allowing you to leave the chain guide behind
- Fits Race Face cranks with the Cinch system
- Works with 1x9/10/11/12sp or Singlespeed setups
*Example: 32t is equivalent to 30t at deadspot and 34t at the power zone
- Speed: 1x9/10/11sp
- armxBCD: Cinch Direct Mount (Boost)
Compatibility: SRAM AXS, XX1, XX1 Eagle, X01, X01 Eagle, GX Eagle, NX Eagle, SX Eagle, X1, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400, Descendant, Stylo, Truvativ AKA and all DUB cranks.Cane Creek eeWings. GXP and Long spindle BB30. BOOST148 bikes ONLY. 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible
- Material: CNC Machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum (Mud optimized)
- Finish: Type II Anodizing
Chainline: 52mm BOOST 148 specific chainline, 3mm Offset
- Ovality: Optimized to each size separately / Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center)
- Weight: 28T (50g), 30T (55g), 32T (59g), 34T(66g), 36T (74g)