Absolute Black Premium 2X Oval Chainring, Shimano 9100/8000, PVD Rainbow
absoluteBLACK Premium Shimano 110/4 BCD compatible Oval Chainrings in PVD Rainbow (Oil Slick) are designed for new type of Shimano cranks - Dura-Ace 9100, Ultegra 8000, & 105 R7000. (They can be also retrofitted to 9000 and 6800 cranks). It is the most Premium oval chainring on the market with scientifically proven performance gains. 10/11/12spd compatible.
- Special PVD Rainbow Titanium coating process makes chainrings very durable and incredibly beautiful
- Super fast shifting and amazing smoothness of pedaling
- Inner and outer oval chainrings are optimized with smooth shifting in mind
- Features smooth angled surfaces, (6) up-shifting ramps (outer ring), and (12) down-shifting points (outer ring)
- Oval rings help the rider spin smoother and generate more power
- Example: 32t is equivalent to 30t at dead-spot and 34t at the power zone
- Works with 2x chainring systems and does not require any modification to the front derailleur for use
- Compatibility - Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, R9120, R9150 & R9170 Di2 and Ultegra 8000, R8020, R8050 & 8070 Di2, 105- R7000, R7020, R7070 (They can also retrofit all 9000 and 6800 series cranks but use bolt covers for best appearance. 10 / 11 / 12spd compatible)
NOTE: Due to the nature of PVD process, every chainring is unique and color may vary. Not a single chainring is the same which makes your new ring completely individual.
- Speed: 2x9/10/11sp
- armxBCD: 4x110mm
- Color: PVD Rainbow (Oil Slick)
- Material & Finish: CNC Machined 7075 Aluminum - Long-lasting construction, Physical Vapour Deposition
- Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. 34T- 6.5% ; 36T, 38T, 39T- 11.4%, 50/52/53T - 10-11.2% ; Timing of 108 -110.5° after TDC (top dead center) - Ideal for road climbing
*Ramps on big rings are specially configured for combinations: 50/34, 52/36, 52/38, 53/39T
*34t Premium Series inner chainring is not compatible with power meters which use circular spider (SRAM Quarq, Power2Max, etc) . For those power meters please choose our Silver Series 34t inner oval.
*If you wish to use other configuration it will also work, but shifting will be slower and may require more "adjustments" of front dérailleur to be acceptable. Also remember that front dérailleur can only accept max 16T difference between 2 chainrings - this is how Shimano and Sram designed them.