7iDP M1 Full Face Helmet, Grey
LIGHTWEIGHT FULL FACE PROTECTION
The M1 Full Face Helmet is perfect for anything from the BMX track to the mountain bike park, 7iDP's M1 Full Face Helmet has you covered! Featuring a poly-carbonate shell with an EPS foam liner to absorb impact and keep weight to a minimum. The foam padded internal muzzle maximizes protection while the foam backed vents keep out debris. Seventeen large vents provide cool air intake and heat exhaust.
- Lightweight poly-carbonate shell
- 17 large vents to provide cold air intake and heat exhaust
- Large eye port for greater field of vision with goggles
- Complies with CE, CPSC, and AS standards
- Foam padded internal muzzle maximizes protection and foam backed vents keep debris out
- Adjustable peak held in place with two aluminum screws and a central thumb screw
- The wide face opening makes fitting even the largest goggles easy
- Mesh covered vents stop debris getting through in a crash of when dead sailoring through the tree tops
- Screen printed logos on the M1 peak and shell will stand the test of time and the matt finish holds up after repeatedly being thrown in your bike bag
|Head Circumference||21.5" - 22"
55 - 56cm
|22.5" - 22.75"
57 - 58cm
|23.5" - 23.75"
59 - 60cm
|24" - 24.5"
61 - 62cm