7iDP Flex Shorts
ALL DAY COMFORT
The polygon foam layout for the padded sections has been developed to flex more efficiently with hip and leg movements whilst maintaining impact absorption.
INTEGRATED CHAMOIS PAD
To avoid another layer the Flex Shorts have an integrated dual-density chamois pad to maintain comfort and relieve pressure for full days in the saddle.
HIP, THIGH AND COCYX
Covering the parts of the body prone to hits the Flex Short is designed to reduce the severity of crashes in these areas. Hip and coccyx protection is intended to allow riders who have had previous injuries to ride with confidence.
TECHNICAL DETAILS | FABRIC & MATERIALS
Tested beyond CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2
Polygon padding allows the Flex Shorts the move with the legs during pedalling while staying put in a crash.
Flat lock stitching across all the panels of the Flex shorts reduces the possibility of chafing and maintain all day comfort.
- Polygon foam hip protection in a compression fit short with dual layer chamois
- Jacquard knit waistband
- Contoured fit and polygon pads move with the legs while pedaling, while staying put in a crash
- Pro chamois pad for all day pedaling
- 2 layer hip protection
- Hex flex leg padding for ultimate flexibility and fit
- Hex flex rear coccyx protection
- Silicone printed around inside of leg hem
- Compression fit with flatlock stitching for ultimate comfort and fit
- Tested beyond CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2
- S (30-32")
- M (32-34")
- L (34-36")