Absolute Black Oval 104 BCD Narrow-Wide Chainring, 4-Bolt
absoluteBLACK Oval 104/64 BCD Chainrings greatly improve traction and climbing abilities. They are designed for use with all cranksets with a 104/64 BCD interface, including Shimano, SRAM, RaceFace, FSA, and more. These chainrings allow you to run a 1x system without chain retention issues. The specially designed narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain snug, allowing you to leave your chain keeper in the garage. They are crafted from CNC machined 7075 aluminum and feature an anodized finish for exceptional durability. Ovality has been optimized for each chainring size, ranging from 10.2 - 14.4%, with the timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center).
Oval rings help the rider spin smoother and generate more power.
- Example: 32t is equivalent to 30t at dead spot and 34t at the power zone
- Narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain snug, allowing you to leave the chain guide behind
- Fits 104 BCD 2X crankset and converts into a single ring
- Works with 1x10/11/12sp or Singlespeed setups
- Designed in UK, manufactured in Poland
*30t chainring includes (2) M8 T30 aluminum torx bolts, (2) M5 T25 steel Torx bolts, and (2) eccentric spacers to fit 104 BCD spider
*32t chainring has built-in 2mm spacers and threaded holes. Use 6mm long minimum bolts to thread directly into the chainring
- Ring Type: Single (anti-chain drop)
- armxBCD: 4x104mm
- Color: Choose from Black, Green, or Red
- Teeth: Choose from 30t, 32t, 34t, or 36t