AcePac Bar Roll Handlebar Pack, Grey
The Acepac Bar Roll is easy to use even while wearing gloves, thanks to the Duraflex Xlite Easy Access buckles. The little space between the handlebar and the bag prevents damage to cables and gears.
The Bar Roll Handlebar Bag is built to be tough and withstand the adventure ahead, without taking the planet for granted by using Cordura Ecomade Ripstop, made from recycled PET bottles, but with every bit as much abrasion-resistance as standard Cordura Ripstop. Its easy to open and close with its rolltop and can be adjusted to fit up to 16 liters of gear.
The bag can be mounted on a wide range of handlebars. It is recommended to use the Connectors on straight handlebars or swallows, which keep the bag away from the handlebars, thus protecting the brake levers and their supply hoses. The bags double-sided rolling closure features Nifco buckles (-20 ° C) for easy handling, it can be rolled like a classic drybag by simply closing the buckles at the entrance to the bag. The bag is designed so its volume can be regulated by rolling from both sides, from 8L to 16L.
- Constructed from Cordura Ripstop Ecomade tear resistant fabric and designed using Nylon (PU Coating 1500mm H20), for a durable, lightweight bag.
- Easily stores bulky items while keeping them compressed to help eliminate wobbly steering.
- Installs on various style handlebars using two quick release mounts, including spacers to eliminate the bag from interfering with cables.
- The lower part of the bag is reinforced with a second layer of Cordura Ecomade fabric and features double-sided Coated Tarpaulin Material to protect the exposed areas where the bag touches the head tube, brake, and gear levers.
- Featuring Polypropylene Straps (100% Recyclable) with a rough structure to ensure there is no slippage.
- Stressed seams are secured with the so-called Bartack Stitch (ZigZag), and 100% high-fiber Polyester yarn for maximum strength.
- A chain made of a strap at the bottom of the bag is used for attaching it to the side compression straps of the backpack for easy transport, even in rugged terrain, where it is necessary to make full use of wheel lifts.
- Designed with dual-roll side closures allowing easy access to gear and ability to minimize size with minimal effort
- Capacity: 16 Liters / Weight: 450g
* The Bar Bag can be attached to the harness to increase the total usable volume on the handlebars
- Includes a removable waterproof insert (coated with Nylon Ripstop Fabric, PU 5000mm with taped seams), guaranteed to keep the contents of the bag dry as well as daisy chains to hold additional gear.